With a lot of businesses competing for market presence, one way for expansion and wider reach is through offering access through multiple languages on their website.
Introducing an ASP.Net website - implementing a multi-language feature on their website to serve customers in their preferred language.
A multilingual website means, reach a wider audience. ASP.NET provides services and middleware for localizing into different languages and culture, personalizing the experience for every user.
The new website must be built for the future, leveraging new technologies, functionality, and design concepts. This will provide much easier access to healthcare information, increase community engagement, and develop content management workflows to improve the efficiency of content creation, quality of information available on the site, and overall user experience. Additionally, this will help increase brand awareness.
Interior Health helps you manage your heath all in one place, with accurate and updated information for any health related question or need.
Workiy looks forward to improving any challenges along the way and as we understand, we believe the common challenges to be,
- Identifying the languages to support: Companies have customers from different regions of the world, and they need to identify the languages to support on them on their website.
- They need to ensure that they cover the most commonly used languages by their customers.
- User interface changes: The companies have to ensure that the user interface (UI) of the website is translated into the supported languages.
- They also have to ensure that the translated UI did not affect the website's performance and functionality.
- Database changes: The websites stores information in a database, and the companies have to ensure that the database schema supports the multi-language feature.
- They also have to ensure that the database are optimized for performance and that the database content is translated into the supported languages.
Maintenance: The company has to ensure that the website remains up to date with the latest translations for the supported languages.
- Workiy team helps companies with the best & the easily accessible approaches, moving forward with any challenges.
- Identifying the languages to support: We conduct surveys to identify the languages to support on the websites and choose accordingly.
- User interface changes: We use resource files to translate the UI into the supported languages and ensure that the translated UI does ot affect the website's performance and functionality.
- Database changes: We help you add language-specific columns to the database schema to support the multi-language feature, and optimize the database queries for performance and translate the database content into the supported languages.
- Maintenance: With the help of a translation management system to manage the translation process for the supported languages, ensuring that any changes made to the website does not affect the translated content by testing the website thoroughly after any changes were made.
- Increased customer base: Offering a website in multiple languages can attract customers who prefer to use their native language. This can help you expand your customer base and reach a wider audience.
- Improved customer experience: When customers can use your website in their preferred language, they are more likely to have a positive experience. This can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Enhanced brand reputation: Offering your website in multiple languages can demonstrate your commitment to serving a diverse customer base. This can enhance your brand reputation and improve your image in the eyes of your customers.
- Higher conversion rates: When customers can use your website in their preferred language, they are more likely to understand your products and services, which can lead to higher conversion rates.
- Competitive advantage: If your competitors do not offer their websites in multiple languages, you can gain a competitive advantage by offering this feature.
- Better SEO rankings: If you optimize your website for the supported languages, you can improve your search engine rankings for those languages. This can lead to increased visibility and traffic to your website.
Get in Touch
You are just one step away from reaching our expert team.
Workiy is a global company with more than 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end digital solutions, consulting and implementation services to our clients. Be it web or mobile digitalization, cloud transformation or resourcing. We assist our clients in utilizing their digital assets to optimally achieve their business goals and thereby turning their visions into a reality.